A. Information Collected
(1) Personally Identifiable Information"Personally Identifiable Information" is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, or company name. Misshow.com collects and stores the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us. Here are some examples of manners in which we may collect your personally identifiable information on the Site:
• We may collect your name, address, email address, telephone number, and/or fax number when you register for or create an account;
• We may collect your email address, first and last name and zip code if you sign up for an online newsletter;
• We may collect your name and email address if you contact us with a question;
• We may collect your first and last name, date of birth, and email address if you choose to participate in a contest or sweepstakes; and
• We may collect your first and last name, your address, and your credit card and billing information if you make a purchase of a product or service.
The above list provides an example of the personally identifiable information that may be collected on the Site. If you do not want Misshow.com to collect your personally identifiable information, please do not provide it to us.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information "Non-Personally Identifiable Information" can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, gender or interests. Non-personally identifiable information does NOT identify you personally. Here are some examples of the non-personally identifiable information that is collected via the Site and a description of how this information is used:
• Internet Protocol (IP) address -- Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our Site to the interests of our users and to measure traffic within our Site.
• Cookie -- A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used to collect information about your activity on the Site. For example, when someone visits a page within the Site, a cookie is placed on the user's machine (if the user accepts cookies) or is read if the user has visited the Site previously. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but if you do, you may not be able to take advantage of the personalized features enjoyed by other users to our Site. Some of the cookies we use may be flash cookies or Adobe cookies. While they are harmless, they may contain Demographic Information (defined below) and depending on your browser these cookies may not normally be deleted when your cookies are deleted. Please check your browser to determine where these types of cookies are stored and how they may be deleted.
• Web Beacons (also known as "clear gifs," "web bugs" or "pixel tags") -- "Web Beacons" are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, web beacons can tell the sender whether and when the email has been opened. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages.
• Demographic Information -- "Demographic Information" may be your gender, age, zip code and interests, which you voluntarily provide to us on the Site. We use this information to provide you with personalized services and to analyze trends to ensure the information provided by the Site meets your needs. For example, if you subscribe to a specific newsletter, Misshow.com may collect your zip code or interests. Please note that we also consider aggregated information, which is not personally identifiable, to be non-personally identifiable information. The above list provides an example of the non-personally identifiable information that is collected via the Site.
In addition, the website promises not to collect users' personal information as the main purpose and will not sell users' contact information. We will not use the customer's personal information or pictures for advertising without the customer's consent.